<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Saturday, August 05, 2006 / 1:16 PM

I just came back from the basketball court. Nothing much for me to say. Took a couple of pics...cant stop taking pics. Enjoy.


Eugene,Dawson,June Quan,Kenneth

Lining up to practise...

Kah Seng and Dawson. Push-ups for punishment!!

Haha...June Quan also kana punished...

Kah Seng doing some fancy footwork.

And Eugene loses the ball.

Exhuated after playing

June Quan. Taken when he flipping the coin.

Dexter.

Dawson and Dexter. Cousins.

There are more pics but i cant seem to upload the rest of them. I'll upload them next time. I just found the perfect skin for my blog and i'll change to it most probably tonight.







1:16 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.