See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Monday, August 07, 2006 / 10:05 PM
I finally can update my blog. I spent like 2 hours plus changing my blogskin cause i cant believe the skin i used was used by my friend's friend before. Lol...i very sensitive...i just can't use a skin that my friends or friend's friend used before. I like this skin,only that its a little messy. Ok,its really messy,but i like it. The tagboard image actually goes nuts when scrolled down sometimes,but it will be ok once it has been clicked on. The music player is also a little nuts. It becomes invisible until it get clicks on. Lol. But i will solve it tmw,together with the changing of the songs played cause it keeps on repeating the same song. I am really tired. I would have taken less than 2 hours to change my blogskin if only i didn't have to create my own html code. Yep,the music player code i got was pretty corrupted so i had to do it manually. Now i dun want to see another html code again until tomorrow.
I'm watching Desperate Housewives now. Its the season finale. If i miss it i will never forgive myself. Mike Dalfino [James Denton] is SO cute huh?
Tomorrow there are no lessons cause its National Day celebrations. Its Welly's Birthday too. I dun think i shall buy any presents for him. I've got enough to worry about. Malique's birthday is 9th August,Salihin's Birthday is 10th August,Dexter & Shaun's birthdays are 12th August and i am closer to these people than to Welly so i shall buy for them instead. And i'm buying a bigger present for Salihin cos we already 3 years same class and an even bigger present for Dexter cos we 3 years same class and he is one of my good pals. The only obstacle now is getting the money for the gifts. Damn! And i was planning to go watch a movie with a couple of friends on Wednesday!! How am i ever gonna get enough money? Oh Lord,pls make it rain money tomorrow!!
10:05 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Monday, August 07, 2006 / 10:05 PM
I finally can update my blog. I spent like 2 hours plus changing my blogskin cause i cant believe the skin i used was used by my friend's friend before. Lol...i very sensitive...i just can't use a skin that my friends or friend's friend used before. I like this skin,only that its a little messy. Ok,its really messy,but i like it. The tagboard image actually goes nuts when scrolled down sometimes,but it will be ok once it has been clicked on. The music player is also a little nuts. It becomes invisible until it get clicks on. Lol. But i will solve it tmw,together with the changing of the songs played cause it keeps on repeating the same song. I am really tired. I would have taken less than 2 hours to change my blogskin if only i didn't have to create my own html code. Yep,the music player code i got was pretty corrupted so i had to do it manually. Now i dun want to see another html code again until tomorrow.
I'm watching Desperate Housewives now. Its the season finale. If i miss it i will never forgive myself. Mike Dalfino [James Denton] is SO cute huh?
Tomorrow there are no lessons cause its National Day celebrations. Its Welly's Birthday too. I dun think i shall buy any presents for him. I've got enough to worry about. Malique's birthday is 9th August,Salihin's Birthday is 10th August,Dexter & Shaun's birthdays are 12th August and i am closer to these people than to Welly so i shall buy for them instead. And i'm buying a bigger present for Salihin cos we already 3 years same class and an even bigger present for Dexter cos we 3 years same class and he is one of my good pals. The only obstacle now is getting the money for the gifts. Damn! And i was planning to go watch a movie with a couple of friends on Wednesday!! How am i ever gonna get enough money? Oh Lord,pls make it rain money tomorrow!!
10:05 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street