See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Sunday, July 16, 2006 / 3:30 PM
Walao!! I can't believe this!! I just got a huge scolding from my piano teacher,say wat my playing not good,and i never put in effort!! I already put in effort lor,if i never i wouldn't even be able to play the freakin' piece!! Its also not my choice to learn piano,i also never say i want to continue to learn. I want to quit at grade 8,but who was the one who insisted that i go on to diploma!?! My mother and my piano teacher!! HMPH!!! Want to change the piece then change lor! Like i care! Anyway i also dun wan to pass or even go for diploma exam lor! Restart piece then restart lor! I dun care! I already put in effort or else i wun even be able to play the 16 paged song!! Should know i dun even take piano in the 1st place...now i'm wondering why i even want to be a professional pianist....thought i could finally like piano at last....i was so wrong....T_T
I shan't let some stupid piano thingy affect my sunday!! So guess wat? I bought a speaker for my MP3 @ $18.90!! Cheap rite? It was on sale at MPH,and its pretty good too. I also bought a small wallet to put my neoprints inside. Lol,when i'm angry,i spend spend spend. When i'm happy,i also spend spend spend. My parents are so gonna kill me...X_X
My dad and bros are still at Parkway Parade. I came home myself. My mum is at work. I still haven't done my homework or study for any test. I'm so tired and lazy to do those stuff...i just feel like sleeping now...last night i didn't sleep too well...my mother made me download songs into her MP3 until 2am in the morning...ughh...and i woke up at 8am...i usually wake at 9am on Sundays...i'm most probably like that now --> @_@
Hope my dad bought macdonalds back for me...i'm hungry....
3:30 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Sunday, July 16, 2006 / 3:30 PM
Walao!! I can't believe this!! I just got a huge scolding from my piano teacher,say wat my playing not good,and i never put in effort!! I already put in effort lor,if i never i wouldn't even be able to play the freakin' piece!! Its also not my choice to learn piano,i also never say i want to continue to learn. I want to quit at grade 8,but who was the one who insisted that i go on to diploma!?! My mother and my piano teacher!! HMPH!!! Want to change the piece then change lor! Like i care! Anyway i also dun wan to pass or even go for diploma exam lor! Restart piece then restart lor! I dun care! I already put in effort or else i wun even be able to play the 16 paged song!! Should know i dun even take piano in the 1st place...now i'm wondering why i even want to be a professional pianist....thought i could finally like piano at last....i was so wrong....T_T
I shan't let some stupid piano thingy affect my sunday!! So guess wat? I bought a speaker for my MP3 @ $18.90!! Cheap rite? It was on sale at MPH,and its pretty good too. I also bought a small wallet to put my neoprints inside. Lol,when i'm angry,i spend spend spend. When i'm happy,i also spend spend spend. My parents are so gonna kill me...X_X
My dad and bros are still at Parkway Parade. I came home myself. My mum is at work. I still haven't done my homework or study for any test. I'm so tired and lazy to do those stuff...i just feel like sleeping now...last night i didn't sleep too well...my mother made me download songs into her MP3 until 2am in the morning...ughh...and i woke up at 8am...i usually wake at 9am on Sundays...i'm most probably like that now --> @_@
Hope my dad bought macdonalds back for me...i'm hungry....
3:30 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street