See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Thursday, July 13, 2006 / 8:00 PM
Ugh! I hate filing maths file,or any file for the record!! I was the 2nd last girl to leave today,since Crystabelle was the last. All thx to Sean Yew!! He take my file for so long i can't do corrections!!! Hmph!!! I only got to leave around 5pm. May Ling wait for so long...haiz...sorry sia...
I overslept this morning...supposed to wake at 5am but i woke at 6am...but i still made it to school at 6.30am. Had physics test first thing in the morning. It was pretty easy,so i think i should get good results. Oh ya,and mr tan was so pissed off today that 98% of the class didn't do his homework. Lol...i was one of them...Luckily today no biology test today,i didn't study for it. Mrs lim decided to cancel it since she came so late today and there was no time left. Then came maths period. Mr John Lim came to inspect the class today so Ms Ong decided to bring us to the com lab. Wrong time for com lab. I had sinus plus the com lab got air-con. In the end my nose got really blocked up and i can feel the pressure in my nose and my eyes were watering. But lesson went pretty well and the best part is, NO MATHS HOMEWORK!!! Its a miracle!! And i believe in miracles!! Recess came after,and then it was chemistry. Nothing much,Miss Tay taught us how to do some new experiments. The experiments sound pretty fun,so i can't wait to try them. After chemistry was english. Same thing,go through holiday assignment. Its actually pretty boring...but no choice...haiz...
So after lesson,we had to stay back to file maths file. And as i was saying earlier,SEAN YEW TOOK MY FILE FOR A REALLY LONG TIME AND I CAN'T DO CORRECTIONS!! AAARGH!! *calms myself down* Luckily i could file finish the file. Or i will whack him HARD!!
After i finished with my maths file,i went with May Ling and Dexter to White Sands. May Ling and i bought birthday presents for Yuan Shan. Her birthday is this saturday so tomorrow we have to give her liao. I bought for her...ahem....can't say. You'll find out on saturday.
I'm going out with Dina and maybe Christabel to watch Pirates Of The Caribbean tomorrow. Those interested to go pls let me know by tomorrow morning. We'll be watching at Tampines Mall and it will end before 8pm cos i wanna watch Charmed.
I got nothing else to say now,so ta ta for now!! I'll update about the movie once i come back tomorrow. Look out for my review! ^_^
8:00 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Thursday, July 13, 2006 / 8:00 PM
Ugh! I hate filing maths file,or any file for the record!! I was the 2nd last girl to leave today,since Crystabelle was the last. All thx to Sean Yew!! He take my file for so long i can't do corrections!!! Hmph!!! I only got to leave around 5pm. May Ling wait for so long...haiz...sorry sia...
I overslept this morning...supposed to wake at 5am but i woke at 6am...but i still made it to school at 6.30am. Had physics test first thing in the morning. It was pretty easy,so i think i should get good results. Oh ya,and mr tan was so pissed off today that 98% of the class didn't do his homework. Lol...i was one of them...Luckily today no biology test today,i didn't study for it. Mrs lim decided to cancel it since she came so late today and there was no time left. Then came maths period. Mr John Lim came to inspect the class today so Ms Ong decided to bring us to the com lab. Wrong time for com lab. I had sinus plus the com lab got air-con. In the end my nose got really blocked up and i can feel the pressure in my nose and my eyes were watering. But lesson went pretty well and the best part is, NO MATHS HOMEWORK!!! Its a miracle!! And i believe in miracles!! Recess came after,and then it was chemistry. Nothing much,Miss Tay taught us how to do some new experiments. The experiments sound pretty fun,so i can't wait to try them. After chemistry was english. Same thing,go through holiday assignment. Its actually pretty boring...but no choice...haiz...
So after lesson,we had to stay back to file maths file. And as i was saying earlier,SEAN YEW TOOK MY FILE FOR A REALLY LONG TIME AND I CAN'T DO CORRECTIONS!! AAARGH!! *calms myself down* Luckily i could file finish the file. Or i will whack him HARD!!
After i finished with my maths file,i went with May Ling and Dexter to White Sands. May Ling and i bought birthday presents for Yuan Shan. Her birthday is this saturday so tomorrow we have to give her liao. I bought for her...ahem....can't say. You'll find out on saturday.
I'm going out with Dina and maybe Christabel to watch Pirates Of The Caribbean tomorrow. Those interested to go pls let me know by tomorrow morning. We'll be watching at Tampines Mall and it will end before 8pm cos i wanna watch Charmed.
I got nothing else to say now,so ta ta for now!! I'll update about the movie once i come back tomorrow. Look out for my review! ^_^
8:00 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street