See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Friday, July 14, 2006 / 1:28 PM
ITS FINALLY FRIDAY!! A cause worth celebrating! I made it through the week!! Today went pretty OK...we started off with history,not too bad but definately a sleeping pill. Then its english and we finally finished the holiday assigenment!! Lol...lets just say i dun enjoy going through it. Mr Shafie picked 6 students,Joey,Shaun Lee,Crystabelle,Joseph,Wen Hong & I to see Mr Singh regarding assembly on Monday.More in that later. And then there was maths. It went quite good,i could answer the question,but she gave quite alot of homework...wah!! Chinese came after recess. Nothing much,we did filing. I didn't really do much cos i had help from Yu Ting. June Quan came over to sit behind me so he can talk to Dexter. Lol...funny sia,keep singing song XD
I'm going to watch Pirates Of The Carribean,but not today. I decided to go watch tomorrow. The movie starts at 1.30pm. Place is Tampines Mall. If u wanna go pls let me know,i might book seats in advance. Meeting place is Delifrance.
Ok,back to wat on earth did we 6 students had to do. Guess wat? DECORATE THE SCHOOL TOILETS!!! There is some sort of big event coming up where 400 principals are coming plus somemore people plus dunno wat ministry people also coming and we had to make sure the toilets are pretty for them. Weird huh?
This is the last of illusions
This is the final trace of innocence
If i'm caught in the middle
I know it will be the end of me
1:28 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Friday, July 14, 2006 / 1:28 PM
ITS FINALLY FRIDAY!! A cause worth celebrating! I made it through the week!! Today went pretty OK...we started off with history,not too bad but definately a sleeping pill. Then its english and we finally finished the holiday assigenment!! Lol...lets just say i dun enjoy going through it. Mr Shafie picked 6 students,Joey,Shaun Lee,Crystabelle,Joseph,Wen Hong & I to see Mr Singh regarding assembly on Monday.More in that later. And then there was maths. It went quite good,i could answer the question,but she gave quite alot of homework...wah!! Chinese came after recess. Nothing much,we did filing. I didn't really do much cos i had help from Yu Ting. June Quan came over to sit behind me so he can talk to Dexter. Lol...funny sia,keep singing song XD
I'm going to watch Pirates Of The Carribean,but not today. I decided to go watch tomorrow. The movie starts at 1.30pm. Place is Tampines Mall. If u wanna go pls let me know,i might book seats in advance. Meeting place is Delifrance.
Ok,back to wat on earth did we 6 students had to do. Guess wat? DECORATE THE SCHOOL TOILETS!!! There is some sort of big event coming up where 400 principals are coming plus somemore people plus dunno wat ministry people also coming and we had to make sure the toilets are pretty for them. Weird huh?
This is the last of illusions
This is the final trace of innocence
If i'm caught in the middle
I know it will be the end of me
1:28 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street