See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Sunday, July 30, 2006 / 1:49 PM
I'm so tired...i was home yesterday at 1am+....very tired...still had to wake up early for piano. I was late for class today. By almost 25 mins. I'm really really tired. ZZzzzZZZzZZ.
Yesterday,i didn't go and play basketball cos my JoJo's birthday on 27th July but i havent give her present so i go to her house in the morning. I bought for her a Converse Sling Bag. So expensive. The money came into my wallet and went out just as fast. Actually,twice as fast. *takes knife and stabs myself* X.X Should have bought something cheaper. Wah.
Church service yesterday was awesome. I was pretty shocked by it. Never knew that could happen. Worse still,i never thought witchcraft was an evil spirit. I was so into it and ALMOST went into it. But the deliverence was just so awesome. Shocked me alot,quite scary but it was pretty cool.
After the service i went for dinner with my parents and some friends. Came back around 1am+ in the morning. My eyes are like : @_@
I wanted to go for cell group meeting today but got alot of homework havent finish plus still got common test tmw....haiz....i wanna graduate soon.
1:49 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Sunday, July 30, 2006 / 1:49 PM
I'm so tired...i was home yesterday at 1am+....very tired...still had to wake up early for piano. I was late for class today. By almost 25 mins. I'm really really tired. ZZzzzZZZzZZ.
Yesterday,i didn't go and play basketball cos my JoJo's birthday on 27th July but i havent give her present so i go to her house in the morning. I bought for her a Converse Sling Bag. So expensive. The money came into my wallet and went out just as fast. Actually,twice as fast. *takes knife and stabs myself* X.X Should have bought something cheaper. Wah.
Church service yesterday was awesome. I was pretty shocked by it. Never knew that could happen. Worse still,i never thought witchcraft was an evil spirit. I was so into it and ALMOST went into it. But the deliverence was just so awesome. Shocked me alot,quite scary but it was pretty cool.
After the service i went for dinner with my parents and some friends. Came back around 1am+ in the morning. My eyes are like : @_@
I wanted to go for cell group meeting today but got alot of homework havent finish plus still got common test tmw....haiz....i wanna graduate soon.
1:49 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street