<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Monday, July 31, 2006 / 9:51 PM

I woke up today in a pretty good mood that nothing will go wrong today. The saturday church service has left a pretty good impact on me. Lucky the good feeling lasted the whole day.

Woke up at my usual time today . Had plenty of time to walk to sch. Today's weather was pretty cool. It rained slightly in the morning,but the rest of the day the weather was perfect. I thought i would be falling asleep in class but lesson turned out to be pretty good today. For CME,it would be pretty impossible to fall asleep when the topic is about relationship and sex. For biology we went to the lab to chop peanuts. After bio lab session was physics. We also went to the lab. As usual for all lab sessions,be it chem,bio or physics,i partner christabel.But for some reason,christabel and i keep getting the most awful results for physic lab experiments. I mean,our experiments keep going wrong. Uggh.

Maths went pretty well,considering ms ong never call me to answer questions for today. But i'm still keeping my fingers crossed for tmw. E maths commoon test is tmw. I'm pretty sure she'll do something horrible to the whole class or at least someone. All i gotta do is cross my fingers and pray for the best.

I'm watching the 9pm show,the one featuring Julian Hee. Ooh,he just told YiXin [Rui En] that he likes her. Awwww...so sweet.....i'm done with my homework and i shall revise for maths test later,when i'm watching Desperate Housewives. Today is season finale:part 1. Wun miss it for the world.

Buying cactus from those geography groups that i havent bought from. I need some cactus as gifts to some friends. Pls let me know if u can sell to me. If i bought from ur group money plant,pls help me change to cactus of can. I can pay extra. Thx.



9:51 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.