<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Saturday, July 22, 2006 / 11:51 AM

I just woke up. I know,its almost 12pm,but i got nothing on this morning so i just slept in. -_-
Today is Racial Harmony. I dun think there is anything special i can do on Racial Harmony.


Maybe i meeting up with May Ling later....i dunno lah....today seems very boring.....i know i should do homework and study for the upcoming Humanities CT,but i'm just not in the mood.

I'm short on $$$....my parents won't give me more...they say i spend too much...well,i gotta start saving now for the upcoming birthdays,i wanna buy presents for them.

I would have slept till later if kenneth hadn't woke me up to ask if we playing basketball. The guys got NPCC competition so we not playing....i miss playing...it seems like so long since we last played....nvm...i'm sure we'll play next week.

Later going for church service. Anyone who wants to tag along pls let me know,thx.^_^

HAPPY BIRTHDAY QIAO YAN!




11:51 AM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.